Terms and Conditions
Welcome to IsupporT! Your access and use of the IsupporT website located at www.isupportservice.com (the “Site”) and features, products and services provided by www.isupportservice.com (“IsupporT”, “we”, “us” or “our”) through the Site (individually and collectively, the “Service”) are subject to the terms and conditions in these Terms of Service (these “Terms”). These Terms constitute a legal agreement between you and IsupporT and are sometimes referred to herein as the “Agreement”.
The Service provides individuals or businesses seeking to obtain technical support services (“Customer”) with a platform where they can engage an individual seeking to provide the selected technical support service (“Tech”). A Customer will use the Service in order to select the desired services and set up a time tor the Tech to perform these on-demand technical support services (a “Booking”). Customers and any other users of the Service are collectively referred to herein as “Users”. The Services and the Site are collectively referred to as the “Platform”.
By agreeing to these Terms, You agree to receive all communications, agreements and notices that we provide in connection with the Platform electronically, including by e-mail, SMS text message, or by posting them on the Site or otherwise making them available through the Platform. You agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You must agree to these Terms in order to use the Platform, and if you do not accept these Terms then you may not use any aspect of the Platform.
These Terms contain important language governing your use of the Platform. They address, among other things, information about how we provide the Platform, how we or you may terminate the Services and/or access to the Platform, the requirements imposed on you when managing your User account (an “Account”) and how we handle disputes (which includes a class action waiver and binding arbitration in most cases).
IsupporT may update these Terms at any time in its sole discretion, and IsupporT will post the updated version of these Terms on the Site. You understand and agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms if you use any aspect of the Platform after the updated Terms are posted. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you must immediately stop using the Platform. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms in place at the time the dispute arose. We encourage you to review these Terms frequently to stay informed of the latest modifications.
Provision of the Platform
You are responsible for any Internet connection, data usage and telecommunications fees and charges that you incur when accessing the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that IsupporT may make changes to any aspect of the Platform at any time without notifying you in advance.
Termination of the Platform
IsupporT reserves the right to deny use of the Platform to any person or entity at IsupporT’s sole and absolute discretion. You acknowledge and agree that IsupporT may stop providing any aspect of the Platform or restrict your use of the Platform at any time, without notifying you in advance, for any reason or no reason. If IsupporT disables your access to your Account, you may be prevented from accessing the Platform, your Account details or any materials contained in your Account.
User Account and Security - User Account
To access certain aspects of the Platform, you must have an Account. You can create an Account by completing the registration process on the Site.
You may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process or your continued use of the Platform. You agree that any registration information that you submit to IsupporT will be correct, accurate and up-to-date. You shall not select or use as a username (a) of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (b) subject to any rights of a person other than you with appropriate authorisation; or (c) that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
User Account and Security - User Account Security
Maintaining your Account security is very important. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for all activities that are conducted via your Account. You agree to notify IsupporT immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or of your Account.
User Account and Security - User Account Sharing or Transfers
Accounts are registered to you personally and may not be transferred at any time under any circumstances. You should not share your Account with, or disclose your password to, anyone else.
User Account and Security - Deactivation by You
You have the right to deactivate your account at any time. You may deactivate your account by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us at 6586 7711. We may maintain a record of account and order history for deactivated accounts.
User Account and Security - Termination by IsupporT
IsupporT may terminate your Account at any time for any reason or no reason, including if (a) IsupporT determines that you are (i) in breach of or otherwise acting inconsistently with these Terms or (ii) engaging in fraudulent or illegal activities or other conduct that may result in liability to IsupporT; (b) IsupporT determines it is required by law to terminate your Account; or (c) IsupporT decides to stop providing the Platform or critical portions of the Platform. When terminating your Account, IsupporT may delete the Account and all the information in it. You have no ownership rights to your Account.
Pricing and Payments - Fees and Payments
All prices, fees and other amounts for the Platform are set forth on the Site (the “Fees”). All amounts shall be expressed and paid in Singapore Dollars. All Fees are subject to change at any time without notice; no Fee is confirmed until the checkout process is complete. All payments made are final and non-refundable and a User shall not have the right to cancel its purchase for any reason. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any payment means used to initiate any. All information that you provide to us or our third-party payment processors must be accurate, current and complete. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to payments that you make. IsupporT shall have no liability or responsibility to you or any other third party in connection with the accuracy of the Payment Provider information provided by you or your use of any Payment Provider (including any fees charged by such Payment Provider in connection with such use).
Pricing and Payments - Failed Transactions
In the event that IsupporT is unable to successfully charge any linked payment instrument, IsupporT will notify you via email and you will be unable to initiate further orders or transactions with your Account. Upon IsupporT’s notification to you of such failure, you agree to link a new, valid payment instrument as soon as possible but in any event within three (3) business days.
Pricing and Payments - Subscription Plans
i. If you purchase a subscription plan, you will be charged the subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes, plus set-up fee (if applicable) and other charges (“Subscription Fee”), at the beginning of your Subscription Plan and each subscription period (e.g., monthly or annually, as specified when you purchase such Subscription Plan) thereafter. Subscription Plans may be updated from time to time without notice (except that the monthly fee for any “Annual Plan, Paid Monthly” (if such option is selected at checkout) will remain locked in for the first year of such Subscription Plan).
ii. Subscription Plans become active as soon as your initial payment is processed. If you select the “Yearly Payment,” option, the entire applicable annual Subscription Fee plus applicable taxes will be charged at the initial payment. If you select the “Monthly Payment” option, the applicable first month’s Subscription Fee plus set-up fee, if any will be charged at the initial payment, and thereafter the monthly Subscription Fee plus applicable taxes will be charged each month for the duration of the applicable year for that annual Subscription Plan. The “Monthly Payment” option is applicable to a minimum subscription term of 12 months.
iii. Payment failures will result in immediate deactivation of the applicable Subscription Plan(s). IsupporT will not be available to Users with a deactivated plan due to payment failure. Any outstanding payments will need to be made in order to reactivate the applicable Subscription Plan and bring your account current.
Subscription Plans Terms - Service Requests
The Online Protection Plan is limited to 12 Service Requests throughout the applicable Subscription period. The Protection Plus Plan is limited to 16 Service Requests throughout the applicable Subscription period. Each Service Request is defined as a unique case. Should the problem still persist after 3 interactions via remote support, you will be recommended to bring your device down to our office, where we will perform a diagnostic check.
A Service Request is defined as a user request for access to an IT service, such as troubleshooting a printer issue.
An Interaction is defined as an action offered by IsupporT to resolve a Service request.
Restrictions and Conditions of Use - Use Restrictions
IsupporT permits you to view and use the Platform solely for your own personal or limited commercial use, as applicable, in either case not inconsistent with the intended purpose of the Platform. Furthermore, you agree that you will not cause, permit or authorise the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Platform;
1. sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the Platform, including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of IsupporT;
2. make any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding IsupporT or the Platform;
3. institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, upon the Platform (or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Platform) or otherwise attempt to obstruct, disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Platform or any other person’s or entity’s use of the Platform (or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Platform);
4. attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform, accounts registered to other Users, or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Platform;
5. use the Platform for any commercial purpose unless consistent with these Terms and the intended use of the Platform;
6. use the Platform to develop, generate, transmit or store information that is defamatory, harmful, abusive, obscene or hateful;
7. use the Platform to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that constitutes unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial electronic message;
8. breach any agreements you enter into with any third parties;
9. use the Platform for any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity as determined by IsupporT in its sole discretion;
10. use the Platform to engage in any activity that (i) constitutes harassment or a violation of privacy or threatens other people or groups of people; (ii) is harmful to children in any manner; (iii) constitutes phishing, pharming or impersonates any other person or entity, or steals or assumes any person’s identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias); or (iv) violates any applicable law, ordinance, rule, regulation, treaty or self-regulatory guidelines;
11. improperly obtain or attempt to improperly obtain any information or data from the Platform including, without limitation, email addresses or mobile phone numbers of other Users;
12. intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the Platform, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device; or
13. use any type of bot, spider, virus, clock, timer, counter, worm, software lock, drop dead device, Trojan horse, trap door, time bomb or any other codes, instructions or third party software that is designed to provide a means of surreptitious or unauthorized access to, or distort, delete, damage or disassemble, any aspect of the Platform
IsupporT Intellectual Property - Trademarks
The IsupporT name and logo are trademarks and service marks of IsupporT. Unless permitted in a separate written agreement with IsupporT, you do not have the right to use any of IsupporT’s trademarks, service marks or logos and your unauthorized use of any of these may be a violation of the Country’s laws.
The Platform is operated by IsupporT in Singapore. In order for us to provide our Platform, you agree that we may transfer, use and store information about you in Singapore and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law. If you choose to access the Platform from a location outside of the Singapore, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Remote IT Support
We maintain reasonable technical safeguards to protect the security of your data in the course of providing the Services. You hereby grant permission for the Platform to monitor your computer or other applicable device and to communicate information, including, without limitation, your Account information, to IsupporT’s servers for the purposes of analysing your device’s performance during use of the Platform.
However, as a condition of your use of the Services, you agree you’re responsible for and have appropriate anti-virus software on your computer to avoid any loss, corruption or deletion of your data. It is your responsibility to back up the data, software, information and other files stored on your computer prior to permitting us access to your computer and/or device.
Additionally, the Platform will utilise the processor, bandwidth and hard drive (or other memory or storage hardware) and/or cache of your computer or other applicable device for the limited purpose of facilitating the communication between, and the transmittal of data, content, services or features to, you and other users, and to facilitate the operation of the network of computers running instances of the Platform. Our ability to access your computer remotely is subject to the use and availability of appropriate network connections. IsupporT is not responsible if such service is affected by circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
IsupporT will provide support using TeamViewer Quick Support and may download freeware to your device and when we finish and close the remote support session, there will be no further access to your computer. Engineered with cloud-based network compression and end-to-end encryption with 256-bit RSA keys, our remote access software tools enable us to reach your desktop files securely.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, IsupporT and its employees and agents will under no circumstances be liable to You or any subsequent owner of the covered Equipment for any indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data or the failure to maintain the confidentiality of data, any loss of business, profits, revenue or anticipated savings, resulting from IsupporT’s obligations under this plan.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold IsupporT and the other IsupporT Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities damages and losses including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of (a) your use of the Platform; or (b) your breach of these Terms or any other policies that IsupporT may issue for the Platform from time to time. You further agree to cooperate as required by IsupporT in the defense of any claim. IsupporT reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of IsupporT.
1. No Partnership. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and IsupporT as a result of these Terms or your use of the Platform.
2. Assignment. IsupporT may assign its rights under these Terms to any person or entity without your consent. The rights granted to you under these Terms may not be assigned without IsupporT’s prior written consent, and any attempted unauthorised assignment by you shall be null and void.
3. Severability. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then that portion shall be severed, and the remainder of these Terms shall be given full force and effect.
4. No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect our right to enforce the same provision at a later time. An express waiver by IsupporT of any provision, condition or requirement of these Terms shall not be understood as a waiver of your obligation to comply with the same provision, condition or requirement at a later time.
5. Equitable Remedies. You acknowledge and agree that IsupporT would be irreparably damaged if the terms of these Terms were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree that we shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of these Terms, in addition to such other remedies as we may otherwise have available to us under applicable laws.
6. Entire Agreement. These Terms, including the documents referenced in these Terms, constitute the entire agreement between you and IsupporT with respect to the Platform and supersede any and all prior agreements between you and IsupporT relating to the Platform.
Country and Jurisdiction Variations
Singapore: Parties to Contract – Star Shield of 89 Science Park Drive #01-10, The Rutherford Lobby C, Singapore 118261 for all the services and purposes as mentioned above in the terms and conditions. This plan is offered and valid only in Singapore. The laws of the Republic of Singapore govern this Plan.
89 Science Park Drive #01-10
The Rutherford Lobby C
Main Office Opening hours:
9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
Hotline Operating Hours:
9.00am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday
10.00am – 1.00pm Saturday (Close on Sundays and Public Holidays)