Free 3 Months Software Support
This software support offers you with 3-months of remote access technical support for your personal or work-related IT issues. Our friendly IsupporT team will be able to offer immediate assistance by connecting to your devices to rectify your technical issues remotely, whenever you need help. This plan is perfect for users who require the basics to support and help them get up-and-running while on the move or in the office.
Our Service Coverage
|Unlimited Walk-ins to Service Centre||✔|
|Virus Removal and Cleanup||✔|
|Email or Online Account Setup or Support||✔|
|Software Install and Uninstall||✔|
|New Computer Setup|
|Data Back-up or Transfer|
|OS (Operating System) Install or Re-install|
|Computer Hard Drive Reset|
|Wifi and Network Connectivity Support|
|Wifi Security Setup and Optimisation|
|Smart Security Cam Installation|
Terms and Conditions:
- This Free 3-month IsupporT Online Protection Plan is subjected to IsupporT general terms and conditions.
- This Free 3-month IsupporT Online Plan is offered to customers who have purchased the Star Shield Extended Warranty (Elite Plan) from Challenger and Star Shield Repair customers.
- Customers mention (2) will automatically be enrolled into this Free 3-month IsupporT Online Plan. To opt-out of the free trial, reply “OPT-OUT” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Free 3-month Online Protection Plan will commence on the date of purchase of the Star Shield Extended Warranty (Elite Plan) from Challenger and the date of repair of the Star Shield repair customers.
- This Free 3-month IsupporT Online Plan is only available to PCs and notebooks purchased with the Star Shield Extended Warranty (Elite Plan) with minimum 1 year of manufacturers’ warranty and maximum 3 years of manufacturers’ warranty.
- The Free 3-month Online Protection Plan is limited to 3 Service Requests throughout the applicable Subscription period. Each Service Request is defined as a unique case. Should the problem still persist after 3 interactions via remote support, you will be recommended to bring your device down to our office, where we will perform a diagnostic check.
- A Service Request is defined as a user request for access to an IT service, such as troubleshooting a printer issue.
- An Interaction is defined as an action offered by IsupporT to resolve a Service request.
- All Terms and Conditions are subjected to change without notice at IsupporT’s sole discretion. You may check this page occasionally so that you are aware of any changes.
- In carrying out its obligations, IsupporT may, at its discretion and solely for the purposes of monitoring the quality of IsupporT’s response, record part or all of the calls between you and IsupporT.